Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday night in Toronto.
Successfully finished a day in the internal medicine wards on time.
Came back to the condo (which, by another miracle, Alhumdulillah, has been my place of residence for almost 5 weeks now - a wonderful internal medicine resident hosted me - you know who you are and may Allah protect all those with welcoming hearts like yours).
I'll be finished with my Toronto electives this week! Moving on to Hamilton and Ottawa next!
On Team 5 at TGH, which is a pretty awesome crew - i've been lucky. My patients have been lovely these past few weeks. I'm getting more used to this medicine thing - it's nice to finally have the feeling of some clinical confidence.
CaRMS application....what can I say...I'll just leave it at that.
Trying to think if I should go to this Adrienne Clarkson lecture at the ROM tomorrow...hmm, will see if I have the time. Her husband is a total cool cat, John Raulston Saul - must read his writing at some point in time.

Feeling sleepy - i'm post post call today.

Well, the day is done. Time for Isha and then nap nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment